Cliniques BB Cream-my review

I went to Macy's to get the gift and saw they had the BB cream too.Now I really am liking these all in one creams.Garnier for inexpense and now I love the texture and the smoothness this cream comes.It has only 3 shades but I was able to get shade 2.I used it under a light moisturizer because I have dry skin.But it is a all in one cream so you dont have too.The price is reasonable for department store creams.How to use: Apply daily  Squeeze a small amount of BB Cream onto palm and warm it up with your fingers. Apply sparingly, starting from the center of the face, using semi-circular movements. Press gently to even out on skin.It runs about 37 dollars.I will give this a 7.5.I like it.But I think I need a little more coverage.Go out to your local mall and pick you up a sample from Clinique and tell me how you like.These products also have great SPF.This one SPF30.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing But Sweat Workout by DailyHIIT

4 Ways Your Pumpkin Can Make You Prettier

How Air Pollution Is Damaging Your Health