Clarisonic Versus Olay Brush

Clarisonic vs. Olay!

I have been wanting the Clarisonic since its birth.At Christmas I finally got one!  She is my favorite.Fabulous beauty device.  I always recommend the Clarisonic Mia2 ($149).  I can't say it has magically erased my wrinkles, but it most definitely improves the skin's texture, helps with the "fine" lines and I think...has slowed down the aging process.  It removes 6x the makeup, dirt and grime which allows your skincare products to absorb more effectively.  The Clarisonic acts as a gentle exfoliator for your face and that alone sells me on it.  I promise it will benefit your skin and you will be happy you made the investment years to come!!!  If you decide to take the plunge...purchase from Sephora!!!  They have a fantastic return policy, but make sure you keep the box.  In addition if you see a dermatologist on a regular basis, I recommend you get his/her opinion on it before you purchase.  :)

  I think Clarisonic came out with the Mia more for travel convenience.  It's smaller, a little cheaper, and more compact.  Perfect for travel!!!  I know a lot of people purchase the Mia for everyday use. I love to use it in the mornings after cell turnover.And it is a big savings compared to the big Clarisonic.And travels well. So I purchased the Olay skincare brush for $30.


Olay!!!  Ok so I have to say nothing compares to the Clarisonic...sorry ladies!!!  Now the two brushes have the same concept, but they rotate differently.  The Olay rotates in a circle and the Clarisonic is more of a vibration.  The Clarisonic is made my the people of the Sonicare toothbrush.  So you can see how they differ.  When I use the Clarisonic I move the brush around in little circular motions.  It is more effective that way!!!  I found you can't do that with the Olay so doing little back and forth horizontal motions works best...I promise!!  This brush is really small, it's cheap, it takes batteries, and it's water resistant like the Clarisonic so you can store it in the shower.  So yes it's worth the $30.  The Olay is perfect for my travel bag or anyone who refuses to spend $150 or more on a skincare brush!  Still not sure?  Think of it this way...which ever brush you choose, it's still going to get your face cleaner than it would using your hands or a washcloth alone... right?!


Here is the size difference between the two.  I think the picture makes the Olay look even bigger than it really is.  I hope you wonderful ladies have a great day and until next time...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing But Sweat Workout by DailyHIIT

4 Ways Your Pumpkin Can Make You Prettier

How Air Pollution Is Damaging Your Health