Cetaphil-Its okay review(UPDATE CETAPHIL IS BAD)

 All back in my 20's I needed this because at the time I was using Clinique 3 step and the Cleanser wasnt cutting it.I had really bad sensitive skin.Due to my bad nutrition.But I went out to buy this again for the days that I use my Clarisonic.It is not a bad product but it is not the wow cleanser either.My husband likes it so I really bought it for him.It doesnt take off the makeup they claim.I need another product for it.So me giving a  6.I have two big bottles and in April 22 Origins is giving you a free cleanser if you turn in yours.So I am turning in this for a new cleanser.That will be my next review.
NEW UPDATE; THIS IS A HORRIBLE CLEANSER THE INGREDIENTS ARE ALL BAD FOR YOUR SKIN..ALL CHEMICALS READ MY ARTICLE CETAPHIL IS THE DEVIL..A LEARNING PROCESS ON PRODUCTS.I RATED A 0 INSTEAD OF A 6 NOW.




 



Cetaphil® Gentle Skin Cleanser

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing But Sweat Workout by DailyHIIT

4 Ways Your Pumpkin Can Make You Prettier

How Air Pollution Is Damaging Your Health