Avon's Anew Clinical Eye Cream-my review






Avon's Anew Clinical Eye Cream

Now I am a eye cream fanatic.I am always searching for the one for me.Right now I have been using this eye cream and I like it.I like the fact you have a gel on one side for the eyelids and a cream side for under your eyes.The only problem is by time you use the cream side you still have alot leftover from the gel side.I usually get a good deal when purchasing it through Avon.It is my back up when I am on a budget.The price is meh,okay I guess..Around 30 dollars.Which than again you are not getting the amount you should as far as the cream side.But I got mine buy one get one 5 dollars the last time I purchased it.So I got a deal.I would give this cream a 8.I am still looking for that special cream.There is a few I really like but price wise.Whew!My next review will be Cliniques.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing But Sweat Workout by DailyHIIT

4 Ways Your Pumpkin Can Make You Prettier

How Air Pollution Is Damaging Your Health